private things. For everyone!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

horseapple, and other stuff we eated

I don't know if I'm alone here, but it kind of weirds me out when people list (in awesomely boring detail) what they ate. And please, also notice that these people rarely/never ask you to reciprocate with your own super interesting menu rundown. And they rarely/never warn you "hey, do you want to know what I ate previously to right now?" No. It's just an opening statement for bait, a half second pause, and then they just start talking, as if you are hanging on their every fucking word. You might as well tell me what your shit looked like today.



People who agree with me:

"yeah, its just as boring as when people tell you their dreams, only more arbitrary and retarded."
--josh

"...a blog where you make a post everyday with a list of the things you ate that day - except it's a joke. and not an actual list would be funny...17 peanuts, half a box of pop tarts and a head of cauliflower with sesame dressing, [me: 3 1/4 jelly beans (popcorn flavored)], white chocolate fondue, [me: instant creme brulee (with wasabi foam).]"
--robin

No comments:

Post a Comment