private things. For everyone!

Friday, June 4, 2010

We are embedded.

How do I know what I know? She asked, but was answered: Because you see your own truth. But, how do I know that is my perception? Because you can only trust your own senses. But how do I—We know this through study.

While alone, she thought: but I see numbers, and hear words. I tell you numbers, but you hear words. A sound of seventy-six is different from a sound of severed and snakes and sick. A digit does not give enough. Numbers are colored with sounds. A tone is a number, as is a song, chorus, symphony.

But why are they named with letters? She asked, but was answered: Because that is the way it has been done.
But letters do not explain the whole picture, and neither do numbers, it seems. They let her continue:
Perhaps then, the way it has been done we have mistaken for an answer. She realized that they did not look peaceful, but worn. The pause-to-pause acceptance of what it is shall be shall be shall be, had wizened them.

No comments:

Post a Comment